Our goal is to produce 5 quality short films that we will be able to broadcast on various platforms (film festivals, seminars, social platforms, etc.).
We have launched a crowdfunding campaign for this project to be as professional and collaborative as possible, since we are mobilizing a great range of dedicated minds, organizations and resources.
Check out or our kisskissbankbank account!
Our fundraising will enable us:
- Hire a professional filmmaker that will accompany our work from the preparation to the final cut, to guarantee a quality visual appearance. BUDGET +- 2.500 €
- Rent dance studios for the dancers to rehearse their choreographies. BUDGET 100 €
- Provide the necessary materials for the filming days (steady-cam, lights, make-up, costumes, catering, etc.). BUDGET 1.500 €
- Finance the post-production for good promotion. BUDGET 300 €
- Organize workshops and seminars in Autumn 2019 based on the films on the themes of invested dancing and the links between Art, ecological commitment and activism. BUDGET 500€
Whether it be by contributing to our campaign – even a small amount is helpful! – or by sharing our initiative with your network, your support would mean a lot!
- Variations en Éveil is released onlineThe Coeur a Corps team is thrilled to present you its short-movie ‘VariationsContinue reading “Variations en Éveil is released online”
- Our Film-Premiere in pictures!On the 24th of January our Coeur à Corps Team proudly presented toContinue reading “Our Film-Premiere in pictures!”
- Join us for our Première event on the 24 January at the Kinograph!After one year of work, we are finally ready to show you ourContinue reading “Join us for our Première event on the 24 January at the Kinograph!”