FILM PREMIERE on the 24th of January in Brussels! Find out more here.
‘Cœur à Corps avec ma Ville’ (‘Heart to Body with my City’) is an urban dance short-movie project conducted by a team of young people living in Brussels and particularly sensitive to today’s environmental and social challenges.
This project is a unique alliance between art, ecological engagement and social cohesion.
- Point out the degradation of social and environmental ‘ecosystems’
- Suggest ways to re-connect to our communities
- Offer a platform for young individuals who wish to express their concerns and hopes for a more sustainable future
- Join us for our Première event on the 24 January at the Kinograph!After one year of work, we are finally ready to show you … Read more
- Meet our family! 1 – EloraWhile our short-films are being edited, we want to introduce you to … Read more
- Take a peek at some exclusive backstage photos!Now that the filming is done we have decided to give you … Read more